Oh No – We Need a New Website!
You're still exhausted from your last website re-design, yet your site is starting to look tired and doesn't really do what you want it to. Been there, done that?
Hubspot and some of its partners are championing Growth-Driven Design (GDD), yet most users and SMBs are not aware of what it is and how it works. Simply put, it's a new way of approaching website development that focuses entirely on the user instead of being designer, developer- or agency-driven and based on assumptions.
GDD places continuous improvement at its core. The process creates more value (and revenue) faster because it uses a scientific approach to improve every single aspect of a site through a rigorous, data- and ROI-driven methodology. To attend this talk, sign up here.
HUG Vancouver co-leader Stephan Burckhardt will cover a few of the many rich areas of GDD:
- Why current web development is broken
- The mindset required to look at websites in a new way
- How GDD focuses on revenue generation for business growth
- Fast rollout of an impact-based "launchpad" site
- How GDD is agile and never late, over budget, or out-of-scope
- The continuous improvement roadmap
- How to work data- and customer-driven decision making
Real-World Results of Growth-Driven Design
We will also look at some examples:
- Process and results of a manufacturer's fast launchpad site for a trade show
- A software company's GDD experiment that went from good to great
- How a phased rollout of a financial services site brought a million dollars more revenue
We hope this new approach excites you as much as it does us. Come to this special meetup prepared with questions we can discuss in the round:
- What has been your experience with a website re-design, what worked well or not so much
- What might stand in your way of applying a GDD approach to your next re-design?
- How well do you think a revenue-focused approach to this major project and expense would fly with your management team?
We look forward to welcoming you to our great learning environment overlooking the downtown skyline and Vancouver Convention Center in the awesome 12th floor offices of our much appreciated host Rise. Be there!
Sign up to become a member of the Hubspot Users Group (HUG) Vancouver. If you're already a member, use this registration page to reserve your coffee and a great seat (we have sofas!). Our meetup is from 4-6pm (networking to 4:30 – details on the registration page).